On Tuesdays, sing all night for $10 per guest! Join us for happy hour and keep on singing. Reservations available for parties of seven or more.
Hump Day Happy Hour
On Wednesday, happy hour pricing is on from the moment we open the doors until the last chorus is belted. Yep, it’s happy hour all night long. Suite prices are $4 per guest per hour and food and drink are priced to keep you fueled up while you sing.
Happy Hour Daily
Happy Hour daily from 4pm – 7pm with special food and drink prices. $4/hr per person to sing. Everyone is welcome!
Quick Q & A
- What can I expect at Voicebox?
- Every event and every group is special to us. Expect incredible service from the moment you get in touch to long after your party leaves. We don't just want to be the best karaoke lounge in Portland, we aim to be the best host for any event you've organized.
- 21 & Under
- Voicebox is perfect for family parties, weddings, birthdays, and any occasion where young adults are either part of the group or make up the entire group! We do not sell alcohol in rooms where guests under 21 years of age are present, and minors must finish their events by 9pm.
- Credit Cards & Payments
- We accept all major credit cards. The host of the party may pick up the room charges or split it with guests. Please let your friends know in advance if you would like to split the final bill to avoid any confusion, and we will arrange the payments accordingly. We take a credit card number during the reservation process, but we will only charge it in the event of a no show or last-minute cancellation. If your plans change, please be sure to give us at least 24 hours notice.
- Suite Details
- Voicebox features six private suites (or boxes) for groups large and small, each of which comes equipped with a flat screen TV, two microphones, remote-controlled song selection, and attentive, personal service. Our lounge is perfect for taking a break, ordering a snack, and sampling our sakés or house-infused saké cocktails. Ask us about Box 5, which turns a celebration into the best party of the year. More FAQs